Prologis respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Prologis' website.
Collecting Personal Information
Prologis collects personal information through our website as necessary to provide our services. If we are going to collect or collected your personal information, we will disclose or inform the purposes of use.
Using Personal Information
Except where purposes of utilizing Personal Information is agreed in advance with the customer or where the purposes of utilization of personal information complies with applicable laws and regulations, the information collected will be used only for the following purposes:
- To sell, purchase, lease and/or manage real estate and to conduct other related businesses
- To respond to inquiries
- To provide suitable products and/or services to our customers
- To contact with customers for business meetings
- To provide products or services information via mail services
- Other purposes related to above
Please note that the information on business cards exchanged with our associates will be used to create customer profiles in compiling our database.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Prologis will not provide personal information to any third parties without first obtaining consent from the customer, in the exception of the following circumstances:
- When agreed with the customer
- When disclosure of personal information to contracted third parties is necessary in order to conduct our business, provided that a confidentiality agreement is signed in advance with such third party contractors.
- When disclosure of personal information complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- When required to protect human life, to avoid injury, or to protect assets, and when obtaining customer consent would be difficult.
- To implement Personal Information Protection Policy, Prologis has established internal rules and management systems related to handling personal information in an appropriate manner.
- To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information security, Prologis will implement various measures and strive to prevent any problems with personal information (such as the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of information).
- Prologis reserves the right to change this Policy any time without prior notice due to change of applicable laws and regulations or change of internal policy.